3rd Annual Kentucky
Health Literacy Summit
Building Your Health Literacy Toolkit
March 22-23, 2012
Marriott Griffin Gate Hotel
Open to all those interested inimproving their health literacy and
patient communications skills.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Cindy Brach, AHRQ
- Audrey Riffenburgh, Plain Language Works
- Al Cross, Institute for Rural Journalism
- Bruce Rector, Monday Morning MessagesInteractive workshops will provide you with a health literacy toolkit of skills and resources:
- Health Literacy 101
- Usability Testing
- Social Media
- Electronic Health Records
Contributed papers and posters will highlight local/regional health literacy activities.
For more information or to register, visit http://www.cecentral.com/live/3748
If you require special arrangements to attend, please contact Jane Bryant.
Questions? Contact Jane Bryant at (859) 323 – 5715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Bryant; Health Literacy Librarian; University of Kentucky Medical Center Library; 859-323-5715; email@example.com
- Understanding Health Literacy (aa47.wordpress.com)
- AHRQ’s Cindy Brach- The 20 Actions You Can Take to Prevent Health Literacy Related Complications (engagingthepatient.com)