This post recently appeared on the Health Literacy listserv.
An invitation attend the 5th Annual Health Literacy Conference in Texas!
You’re invited to join us in beautiful downtown San Antonio at the historic Sheraton Gunter Hotel to:
* network and share ideas with other professionals and community leaders dedicated to improving health literacy
* attend keynote and breakout sessions with leaders in the field
* identify best practices in health literacy
* learn how policy and culture have a significant role to play in health literacy
* learn the latest findings from research
* take home tips, tools and techniques to address health literacy through community collaboration
* earn continuing education credits
Who Should Attend?
Health care professionals, educators, health plan administrators, community service providers and others involved in health literacy.
The registration fee is $199. Student registration fee (must provide proof) is $50.
Register now <http://healthcollaborative.net/HLI/registration.php>
Van Santiago (MPH Intern)
The Health Collaborative
816 Camaron St. Suite 2.09
San Antonio, TX. 78212