Here is a recent post on the BHIC Blog. This web site is fascinating!
LONDON, Oct. 10 /PRNewswire/
The largest ever global research project into people’s online activities and behaviour – Digital Life – was launched today, ‘digital day’ by TNS, the world’s biggest custom research company. Covering nearly 90 per cent of the world’s online population through 50,000 interviews with consumers in 46 countries, the study reveals major changes in the world’s online behaviour. Core data from the study is being made publicly available via an interactive website – http://www.discoverdigitallife.com.
- Mind and Mouse (tricitypsychology.com)
- Global ‘Digital Life’ Research Project Reveals Major Changes in Online Behaviour (prnewswire.com)
- TNS Puts Results of Huge Digital Life Research Project Online (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Is Canada falling behind on the mobile revolution? (techvibes.com)
- Japan has least digital friends (bbc.co.uk)
- Charts to last you for the rest of the year – The TNS Digital Life Study (liesdamnedliesstatistics.com)
- Digital sources most preferred media channel for those with internet access (newstatesman.com)