Archie Willard, one of the best advocates for health literacy, was quote in a recent Washington Post article, dated Monday, February 28, 2011. He highlighted the importance of making materials health literacy friendly by sharing his story.
- You: Many Americans have poor health literacy (washingtonpost.com)
- Special Webinar on Health Literacy (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Low health literacy associated with greater variability in following prescription drug instructions (eurekalert.org)
- FUNDING: Understanding and Promoting Health Literacy (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Health Literacy Award and Conference (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Health Literacy Conferences (aa47.wordpress.com)