…from the National Library of Medicine
HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects 2011
(RFQ No. NLM-0011-049-SES)
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) is pleased to announce the solicitation of quotations from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers.
Projects must involve one or more of the following information access categories:
- Information retrieval;
- Skills development;
- State-of-the-art resources;
- Resource development; and/or
- Document Access.
Emphasis is placed upon the following types of organizations or arrangements for developing these programs:
- Community-based organizations (CBOs) or patient advocacy groups currently providing HIV/AIDS related serves to the affected community;
- Public libraries serving communities in the provision of HIV/AIDS-related information and resources;
- Health departments or other local, municipal, or state agencies working to improve public health;
- Faith-based organizations currently providing HIV/AIDS-related services; and/or
- Multi-type consortia of the above-listed organizations that may be in existence or formed specifically for this project.
Standard Awards are offered for up to $60,000; Express Awards are offered for up to $10,000.
Quotations are due to NLM on Tuesday, April 19, 2011.
The solicitation for the 2011 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects is posted on the Federal Business Opportunities Web site (www.fbo.gov). Small Businesses can apply to a specific set-aside: (NLM-0011-0049-KDB).
Primary Point of Contact:
Keturah D. Busey, Business Opportunity Specialist
Secondary Point of Contact:
Robin D. Hope-Williams, Contracting Officer
Please Note: Refer to the Federal Business Opportunities (www.fbo.gov) Web site for notices, updates, and modifications to the HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project 2011 RFQ.