…announced by National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD):
The National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) is hosting a translational health disparities research course. The course, “Integrating Principles of Science, Practice and Policy in Health Disparities Research” will take place on the campus of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland from June 20, 2011 to July 1, 2011. The online application is available at http://bit.ly/gE3oAo
- The course is free. However, costs of transportation, room, and board will not be covered.
- The course overview is available on the NIMHD website: http://nimhd.nih.gov/
- For further information or questions, please send an email to the Course Coordinator at NIMHDhealthdc@mail.nih.gov
- NIMHHD Names First African-American Scientific Director at NIH (aa47.wordpress.com)
- National Library of Medicine Updates (aa47.wordpress.com)