found on the BHIC Blog:
Web Resources for Japan Disasters
A new page of links to information on “Japan Earthquake, Tsunami, and Radiation Event – March 2011” is now available from the National Library of Medicine at http://disasterinfo.nlm.nih.gov/dimrc/japan2011.html. The resources on this page may help with understanding the health issues related to the devastating Japan earthquake, tsunami, and possible nuclear power plant disruptions. Resources from the National Library of Medicine, US federal agencies, and other key resources are listed for responders, health professionals, and the general public.
- More Resources from NLM for Japan (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Emergency Access Initiative Activated for Japan (aa47.wordpress.com)
- UK construction firms could help Japan deal with earthquake aftermath (train4tradeskills.wordpress.com)
- U.S Troops Exposed to Radiation From Nuclear Explosion in Japan (helpourveterans.wordpress.com)
- Google Earth Shows Before & After Images Of Japan Earthquake And Tsunami (searchengineland.com)