The following was posted by Siobhan Champ-Blackwell on the BHIC Blog, after her visit to the Knowledge Center.
The Office of Minority Health has a mission to improve and protect the health of racial and ethnic minority populations through the development of health policies and programs that will eliminate health disparities. The OMHRC Knowledge Center collects materials in 35 different languages and a variety of formats. You can read more about the library in this online article: http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/Assets/pdf/Checked/1/LibraryArticle.pdf
In addition to tradition library services offered by the library in the Knowledge Center, the Resource Center provides FREE technical assistance and capacity building to organizations throughout the U.S., including assisting organizations in locating grants. For more information about these and other services, email email@example.com or call 1-800-444-6472
- Minority Health Resources (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Recorded Webinar: Bridging The Digital Divide: Connecting Patients and Providers to Eliminate Health Disparities (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Minority and Public Health Observations (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Office of Minority Health Knowledge Center (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Health Disparities Still a Huge Problem (lseegert.wordpress.com)