The following was posted on the BHIC Blog.
The Alzheimer’s Association Green-Field Library is the nation’s largest library and resource center devoted to increasing knowledge about Alzheimer’s. Our expert library staff fulfills thousands of inquiries each year.There are many ways to take advantage of our virtual library, and all of them are free:
- Ask the librarian: :Librarians are available to take your questions by phone, e-mail or live chat.
- Search the catalog :Find books, journals and videos by searching the online catalog.
- Borrow materials: There are several ways to borrow – through your local Alzheimer’s Association chapter, through your local library or by visiting the Alzheimer’s Association at the Chicago location.
- RSS feed: Subscribe to the Web feed so you’ll be alerted when something new is added to our collection.
- Popular drug for mild Alzheimer’s largely a flop (msnbc.msn.com)
- Alzheimer’s disease takes a toll on the caregiver (cbsnews.com)