The following was posted on the BHIC Blog:
Mental Health Month Themes:
- Do More for 1 in 4 is a call to action to help the 1 in 4 American adults who live with a diagnosable, treatable mental health condition and the fact that they can go on to live full and productive lives.
- Live Well! It’s Essential for Your Potential, focuses on the importance of mental wellness and the steps everyone can take to improve their well-being and resiliency in the face of difficult times and challenges.
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month (drdeborahserani.blogspot.com)
- Spectrum Generations recognizes May as Mental Health Awareness Month (thevalleyvoice.org)
- Mental Health Information Resources (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Mental Health America: May is Mental Health Month 2011 (thankgodfortheshelter.com)
- May 1-7 is National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week (rcasa.wordpress.com)