The following was posted on the BHIC Blog.
At your next family reunion or gathering, why not explore a different type of family tree — your family health history? Knowing what diseases and health conditions run in your family can give clues about risk factors. A health care provider can use the history to help assess a family member’s health risks and recommend preventive steps. Visit NIHSeniorHealth to learn more.
- Do You Know Your Family Health History? (everydayhealth.com)
- Can You Pinpoint Your Risk for Dementia? (everydayhealth.com)
- Creating an Accurate Family Health Journal (everydayhealth.com)
- EHR Impact at Joslin (aa47.wordpress.com)
- App Review: Replace Google Health with an app (news.consumerreports.org)