The following comes to us from the Office of Minority Health website.
Elimination of health disparities affecting racial and ethnic minority populations cannot happen without the united efforts of our public and private sectors. Further, we believe that ideas should flow from the grassroots to our government and private policy-makers. Throughout the National Partnership for Action, we will strive to ensure that all voices are heard, and that community voices help shape national and local policy on health disparities.
The Office of Minority Health (OMH) is looking for partners from all sectors that are willing to collaborate with others and make a commitment to help develop, support, and implement this initiative. Support a nation free of disparities in health and health care by joining the effort!
[ Office of Minority Health website, July 18, 2011: http://minorityhealth.hhs.gov/]
- U.S.: Affordable Care Act to improve LGBT data collection, reduce health disparities (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Affordable Care Act to improve data collection, reduce health disparities (hhs.gov)
- Search the Office of Minority Health Library Catalog (aa47.wordpress.com)
- Improving Data Collection to Reduce Health Disparities (healthcare.gov)
- Health Care Quality Gaps and Disparities Persist in Every State (aa47.wordpress.com)