The following was posted on the BHIC Blog.
The August issue of NIH News in Health, the monthly newsletter bringing you practical health news and tips based on the latest NIH research, is now available! In this edition:
Claims About Cocoa : Can Chocolate Really Be Good for You?
Eating chocolate may have some health pluses, but the research is far from certain. The drawbacks, on the other hand, are clear. Think twice before you reach for that tempting treat!
Read more about chocolate and your health.
Ringing in Your Ears? : Get the Buzz on Tinnitus
Tinnitus is commonly described as a ringing in the ears, but some people also hear it as a roaring, clicking, hissing or buzzing. For some, it’s a minor annoyance. For others, it can interfere with sleep and grow to be a source of mental and emotional anguish.
Read more about tinnitus.
- Update Your Doctor on Your Family’s Health
- If You Have Pink Eye
- Featured Web Site: Let’s Talk About Bowel Control
- Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Ringing in the Ears (Tinnitus) (everydayhealth.com)
- Tinnitus: That Ringing in Your Ears (everydayhealth.com)
- Why Are My Ears Ringing? (everydayhealth.com)