The following was posted as PhPartners New Links Announcement [PHPARTNERS_LINK@LIST.NIH.GOV];
The World Trade Center (WTC) Health Registry launched its third major survey of more than 70,000 people who were exposed to the WTC attacks and the aftermath, including nearly 13,000 who currently reside outside the New York/New Jersey area.
- World Trade Center Injury Lawyer Michael Barasch Poised to Help 9/11 Victims Sickened in the Aftermath of the Attack to Apply to the Zadroga Fund for Compensation (prweb.com)
- WTC Health Registry Launches Third Health Survey To Study Effects Of 9/11 Dust Cloud (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Parker Waichman Alonso LLP Praises Passage of the Zadroga 9/11 Act, Which Will Provide Health Care to World Trade Center First Responders (prweb.com)
- World Trade Center-exposed NYC firefighters face increased cancer risk (scienceblog.com)
- 9/11 Ten Years On – The Health Effects On Rescue Workers (medicalnewstoday.com)