3rd Annual Kentucky
Health Literacy Summit
Building Your Health Literacy Toolkit
March 22-23, 2012
Marriott Griffin Gate Hotel
Open to all those interested inimproving their health literacy and
patient communications skills.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
– Cindy Brach, AHRQ
– Audrey Riffenburgh, Plain Language Works
– Al Cross, Institute for Rural Journalism
– Bruce Rector, Monday Morning MessagesInteractive workshops will provide you with a health literacy toolkit of skills and resources:
– Health Literacy 101
– Usability Testing
– Social Media
– Electronic Health Records
Contributed papers and posters will highlight local/regional health literacy activities.
For more information or to register, visit http://www.cecentral.com/live/3748
If you require special arrangements to attend, please contact Jane Bryant.
Questions? Contact Jane Bryant at (859) 323 – 5715 or email@example.com
Jane Bryant; Health Literacy Librarian; University of Kentucky Medical Center Library; 859-323-5715; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understanding Health Literacy (aa47.wordpress.com)
- AHRQ’s Cindy Brach- The 20 Actions You Can Take to Prevent Health Literacy Related Complications (engagingthepatient.com)